Disputed Questions in Evolutionary Creation
Faith and Reason: The Two Wings of the Human Spirit
2. What is Reason?
3. What is Faith?
4. Faith and Reason: The Two Wings of the Human Spirit (Part II)
5. Causality: What are the Four Causes of Things?
6a. The Existence of God according to Reason (Part I)
6b. The Existence of God according to Reason (Part II)
6c. The Existence of God according to Reason (Part III)
7. The Nature of Creation
8. God’s Knowledge and Love in Creation
9. God’s Providential Governance of Creation
10. Randomness, Chance, and the Providence of God
11. Providence and Freedom
12. Divine Providence and the Mystery of Evil
13. The Authority, the Character, and the Interpretation of the Sacred Scriptures
14. Reading the Bible and the Senses of Sacred Scripture
15. Interpreting the Creation Narratives in the Bible
16. Interpreting Genesis 1 with the Fathers of the Church
17. Interpreting Genesis 1 with St. Thomas Aquinas
18. Modern Biblical Exegesis of the Creation Accounts
Catholic Theology and Evolution
19. Catholic Theology of Human Origins, Original Grace, and Fall
20. The Web of Evidence for Evolution (Part I)
21. The Web of Evidence for Evolution (Part II)
22. The Fittingness of Evolution
23. How does God create through evolution?
24. How did God create Homo sapiens through evolution?
25. The Historicity of Adam and Eve (Part I: Theological Data)
26. The Historicity of Adam And Eve (Part II: The Doctrine of Original Sin)
27. The Historicity of Adam And Eve (Part III: Scientific Data
28. The Historicity of Adam And Eve (Part IV: A Theological Synthesis)
29. A Thomistic Response to the Intelligent Design Proposal
30. Evolution’s End: The Beatific Vision